Auslan Connections+ A smarter way to connect
Auslan Connections is proud to announce the national launch of our new booking system, Auslan Connections+.
Auslan Connections+ is the culmination of consultation with our interpreters, clients and valued business customers to create a booking system that avoids the most common concerns with the interpreter booking process.
What will Auslan Connections+ do for you
Auslan Connections+ provides all of our community with:
- The option for interpreters to select preferred job types based on confidence and skill level.
- The ability for businesses or individuals to set recurring appointments with a simple calendar-based interface.
- Linking between jobs and Deaf clients to ensure all parties are up to date on the details of a booking.
- The functionality for clients and businesses can set interpreter preferences – providing a better fit between interpreter and client.
- A messaging system to directly communicate with our booking staff, and receive instant updates to booking details and changes, and;
- Greater control over attachments and additional documents for bookings.
With the new system in place, we do everything we’ve always done: using our business to invest back into programs that benefit the Deaf community. Now, we’ll do it better than ever before.
If you have any questions about what Auslan Connections + will do for you, feel free to contact our team for more information.
To access the new system, users can go to http://auslanconnections.com.au/how-to-book/ and select your state.