- onsite and remote live captioning (Communication Access Real-time Transcription, or CART)
- transcription, subtitling and translation of audio and video recordings
- online access to transcripts, audio and video files
- captioned webconferences/meetings
Auslan Connections real-time captions are provided by qualified stenocaptioners. Ensuring you receive the fastest, most accurate real-time captions on the market.
Our real-time captioning services can be provided either on site or remotely. Remote services provide affordable and convenient access for clients in regional areas where captioning and Auslan interpreters are not be readily available on site.
Our equal communications access services benefit individuals and organisations, including students, employees, businesses, government departments, community groups, schools, universities and colleges.
We use state-of-the art high definition video and web conferencing platforms to provide you with access to your meeting from almost any location. Caption bookings are typically for:
- staff, team, board meetings
- annual general and committee meetings
- training sessions and workshops
- conferences and seminars
- teleconferences, videoconferences and webinars
- job interviews
Captioning costs can be recovered through the Employee Assistance Funds (EAF), please contact Auslan Connections or Job Access for further information regarding EAF.