TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Upon submission of your booking request form you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined in the relevant state based service agreement.
An invoice will be posted approximately two weeks after the service has been provided.
If you wish to cancel a booking please contact our office at any time, notifying the date and time of the booking.
- Full fees may be charged for any booking cancelled less than two full business days prior to the start of the booking
- Full fees may be charged if the hours of a booking are reduced less than two full business
- Full fees may be charged if an interpreter or notetaker arrives at an assignment which has been cancelled without this office being notified
- Full fees may be charged if a booking is cancelled due to participants failing to attend
- Travel time may be charged for non metropolitan cancelled booking
- Court bookings cancelled less than two full business days prior to the start of the booking which exceed two days in length may incur additional cancellation fees
- Weekends and Public Holidays are not deemed business days prior to the start of the booking