Free Sign Language Interpreting for Deaf Seniors Now Available
Under a new federal government scheme there is now free sign language interpreting available for Australians who are Deaf, deafblind, or hard of hearing and over 65.
Self Service Password Reset for AC+, our booking system.
We’ve updated our booking system, AC+, to ensure passwords are compliant with security standards. This will ensure that your personal data is safe from any attempted security breaches, in line with best practice for information management standards.
If you reset your password, you will now be prompted to create a new password according to the password rules. These are the password rules that everyone will need to follow:
- Must be a minimum of 8 characters in length
- And contain both upper and lower case characters (e.g., a-z, A-Z)
- And include numbers (0-9)
- And include special characters (e.g. @, #, $, *)
- And does not contain spaces, sequences or repeated characters
Once you have completed the password change, you will be able to use AC+ as normal.
If you experience any issues with accessing links to the system, changing your password, or any other technical issues, please contact the booking office for troubleshooting.